"Required reading" for today's smart writer.

"Required reading" for today's smart writer.
Information & inspiration to hone your craft and increase your cash...Since 2009

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The 3Rs Series Brings More Writers' Reads & Leads!



 

RECOMMENDED READS AROUND THE WEB


Top Writing Blogs You Should Follow


Best Laptops for Writers


Photography Tips for Bloggers


8 Paying Spiritual Markets


How to Make Money Guest Blogging


Land Guest Posts On Top-Tier Sites!


The Courage to Keep Writing



 

RESOURCES

 
Affordable online classes for writers
 of all levels and genres
 


Free E-book
Learn how to Charge What You're Worth
 
https://www.freshbooks.com/ebooks/breaking-the-time-barrier

Creative Writing Prompts

https://wealthywritersclub.com/creative-writing-prompts/

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS & CONTESTS


The Write City Magazine

http://www.chicagowrites.org/submission-guidelines/

Chicken Soup for the Soul

http://www.chickensoup.com/story-submissions/possible-book-topics

20 Free Writing Contests that Pay Cash

https://www.freedomwithwriting.com/freedom/uncategorized/20-free-writing-contests-with-cash-prizes/

REVIEW:

THE INTROVERT'S GUIDE TO LOVE
The quiet way to "happily ever after"
                                                      By: Sophia Dembling


I am an avid reader. Something that I can thank (and blame) my mom for.
It's the reason that my home rivals a real library.
It's also why, no matter what store I enter and what's on my shopping list, I always make a mad dash to the book aisle.

This time it was at my local Dollar Tree store.
(Which, by the way, is a great spot to score best-selling books for the price of a cup of coffee).
But, I digress a bit here...
The title immediately appealed to me from the display table and I had to pick it up. Once I did, I had to take it home.
And lucky for you. 'Cause I think you'll love this book too.

Here's why, folks.
  • It's well-written.
  • It's an engaging read.
  • It's thoughtful and thorough.
  • The chapters are short, but substantive.
  • It's published in an easy to read font style.
  • It's an interesting exploration of human relations.
Here's what you'll discover:

Chapters include
  • How to manage 1st dates and 1st impressions
  • Identifying relationship red flags
  • Ways we sabotage relationships
  • Tips for extroverts and introverts
  • Dating in cyberspace
And more!

According to Psychology Today: "16 - 50 percent of the population consists of introverts."
Many writers fall in this category. So, this guide may even resonate with you on a very personal level.

On a scale of 1-10, I give this read an "8".
Find out more or order @ Amazon.com.

That's it for this month's 3Rs series. Enjoy!


Thoughts? Favorite reads or leads here?



Image credits: Pixabay.com

5 comments:

  1. Lots of great resources all in one spot -- excellent post (and excellent blog)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Kristin. I try. :-)
    Really appreciate your time and feedback here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my photography tips on your list. I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great resources all in one spot -- excellent post (and excellent blog)!


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcie
    You are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete